The paramount ruler of Ile-Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, is set to marry his sixth wife, Temitope Adesegun, today. This development is made known by the spokesman of the monarch, Yera Moses Olafare, via his social media handles on Sunday.
As the monarch is set to take his new bride into the palace today, Daily Trust highlights things to know about the newest queen of Ile-Ife.
- Temitope Morenikeji Adesegun, is the CEO of Hopes Alive Initiatives (HAI).
NDLEA, State House, army top list as FG budgets N23.57bn for vehicles
Terror attacks likely in Abuja – US
- She is a princess from the Adesegun Ibipe Royal Dynasty of Ago-Iwoye in Ijebu North Local Government Area, Ogun state.
- The monarch’s new wife has a diploma in linguistics from the University of Lagos. She also has a diploma certificate in data processing from the University of Lagos as well as a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from same varsity. University of Lagos
- Moreso, Temitope is a certified alumnus of several universities, including the University of Oxford, United Kingdom; INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau, France; University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, United Kingdom; and Harvard Kennedy School of Government in the United States.
- Also, the queen has a background as a broadcaster as she was a presenter of a television programme, ‘Health-Wise’ which was a Public Health Advocacy Program of the Lagos State Ministry of Health under the administration of Babatunde Fasola. The programme aired for four years.