Hon. Princess Miriam Odinaka Onuoha, a member of the House Representatives from Imo State, is fondly called Mama- SURE P.
This appellation speaks of the good work she did as a member of theImo state implementation committee of the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme, a scheme that re-invested savings from fuel subsidy removal on critical infrastructure projects and social safety net programmes.
- Women’s March: Celebrating Natasha’s empathy for humanity
- Women’s March: Medinat’s service for the displaced and the needy
In continuation of the Daily Trust Womens March series, here are a few reasons why Hon. Onuoha is worth celebrating;
- She has an Estate Management degree from the University of Lagos.
- She bagged a Master’s in Environmental Planning and Protection from the University of Abuja.
- She is a member of the House of Representatives representing Okigwe North Federal constituency.
- She served as a Senior Special Assistant to the Governor of Bayelsa State on International Development Cooperation.
- She was a Board member of the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation ( NTDC).
- She was a member of the Imo State Implementation Committee of SURE- P , a work that earned her her the name Mama SURE-P.
Nigerians can now earn US Dollars by acquiring premium domain names, most clients earn about $7,000 to $10,000, all paid in US Dollars. Click here to learn how to start.