The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has announced that the application portal for its forthcoming recruitment exercise will be open from March 2, 2021.
In a statement on its website, the Air Force said entries for the initiative, christened: “Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC)”, will close on March 30.
- NDLEA releases latest update on recruitment
- LCC: It May Take Three Months To Resume Operations At Lekki tollgate
It added that the recruitment interview exercise will hold fromv17 May to 12 July 2021.
NAF called on interested and qualified applicants to visit its website on the stipulated date and enroll for the exercise.
It added that the application process will be done free of charge while advising applicants to apply once.
Below are the documents applicants are to print out after applying online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
To Be Eligible, candidates must have the following
- Must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit.
- Must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must posses at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
You can get more details about the recruitment exercise here