The need for continuous professional development for continuous innovation on value creation and delivery; especially for consultants, professionals, managers, CEOs, directors, business executives and career persons among others, cannot be over-emphasized. As the business environment keeps changing rapidly, it is very imperative for professionals to keep up a proactive learning approach that will help them remain relevant in the ever-changing business world. Having practical and updated understanding of the relevant tools needed in market, organizational or business diagnosis is required to identify needs at the different levels.
While the term “consulting” often refers to the use of external professionals in solving identified problems within an organization, it is of critical importance for organizations to have an excellent and propelling understanding on the need to build internal consulting competencies within the organization. This workshop is designed to help participants build high-performance competencies required to drive strategic competitive advantages for them as individuals and for their organizations.
SCOPE: This is a two-fold of three days intensive management development programme comprising of professional management development workshop and professional membership induction which is available online and in-class. The workshop will be delivered in-class via professional lectures onPowerPoint slides projected using an overhead projector, panel discussions, brainstorming sessions and syndicates as well as use of audio-visuals to reinforce learning. The online version will be transmitted via Zoom and YouTube.
Online participants will be provided the online links that they would connect with.At the completion of the workshop, participants will be issued management development competency certificates and professional membership certificates. All certificates issued are internationally accredited and recognized across the globe. Attendance and effective participation are the basis for award of certifications. Certifications will be issued immediately to participants after the workshop has been completed. After the membership induction ceremony, the newly inducted members will be added to our professional online platforms to access all membership benefits.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- develop standard project and business documents; business profiles, concept notes, proposals and others;
- design functional organization structures;
- conduct effective needs assessment;
- develop effective stakeholder management framework;
- design strategic and profitable marketing framework;
- develop an effective monitoring and evaluation framework for businesses and projects;
- create implementable strategic plans;
- use digital business tools; and
- collaborate effectively for sustainable benefits.
- Overview of Management Consulting
- Conducting Effective Needs Assessment
- Organization Analysis and Structuring
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Strategic Planning
- Performance Monitoring and Evaluation
- Blue Ocean Strategy for Effective Marketing
- Business Digitization
- Effective Collaboration
- Proposal and Business Document Development
The workshop is designed for participants from both public and private sectors; directors, executives, heads, supervisors, managers, team leads, management consultants, and other professionals.
Lecture, discussion, practical sessions, case study, presentations and syndicates. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
MODE OF ASSESSMENT FOR CERTIFICATION
100 percent attendance and active participation are needed for issuance of certificates.
DURATION AND DATE
Three (3) days | December 1 – 3, 2021 | 9:00am – 5:00pm Daily
In-class: National Committee of Vice Chancellors; No. 4 Parokou Crescent, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Online: Zoom and YouTube
Click here to book your reservation.
- Issuance of internationally recognized competency and professional membership certifications to advance your career and business.
- Issuance of professional pins, badges, bags, flashes drives and stickers.
- All certifications are endorsed by Chartered Institute of Management Consultants, USA; and Society for Human Resource Management, USA.
- Quality resource materials including videos and photo-book.
- Access to quality networking, coaching and mentoring.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Earn an internationally recognized professional membership certification to advance your career and business.
- Increase your opportunities for better remuneration, recognition, respect and promotion in your workplace.
- Enjoy continuous access to quality professional development programmes.
- Have access to quality resource materials in all aspects of management at all times for your career and business growth.
- Massive discounts on professional certification programmes, workshops, conferences and seminars both international and within; at individual and corporate level.
- Earn referral commissions.
- Become an independent accredited consultant to practice full-time or part-time.
- Access to career and business coaching and mentoring programmes
The Integrated Institute of Professional Management (IIPM) is an international professional training and certification institute legally registered in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission as approved by the Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria. The sole mission of the institute is to improve the quality of human capital both in the private and public sectors across the African continent. IIPM is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Consultants, USA; Society for Human Resource Management, USA; and the National Council of Management Development, Nigeria. IIPM is strategically positioned to provide value-driven and quality services in line with globally recognized and acceptable standards. IIPM strategically networks with reputable and quality individuals and organizations across the globe to ensure that her clients and members have the best offerings at the most cost-effective rate. IIPM is in active partnership with the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board, Canada.
In IIPM, we employ strategic assessment approaches in determining your personal and corporate needs, then develop solutions to meet the identified needs thereby ensuring strategic advantage. As a result of this, you and your organization will be positioned as a global pacesetter.
We look forward to connecting with you at this great event.
For enquiries, call: 07062628598 or 07018705699