The Ondo State Government has lifted the ban it earlier placed on activities in its forest reserves with effect from Monday November 15.
A statement by the state’s commissioner for Information and Orientation, Donald Ojogo, said “The review of the ban and subsequent approval by Mr Governor to lift same, therefore, comes on the heels of an appreciable level of compliance on the part of those saddled with responsibilities during the ban.
“So far, the measures have yielded some commendable results.”
He said all permit holders as well as other legitimate stakeholders are enjoined to commence their activities from the approved date.
Nigerians can now earn US Dollars by acquiring premium domain names, most clients earn about $7,000 to $10,000, all paid in US Dollars. Click here to learn how to start.