Ondo gov’t lifts ban on forestry activities | Dailytrust

Ondo gov’t lifts ban on forestry activities

The Ondo State Government has lifted the ban it earlier placed on activities in its forest reserves with effect from Monday November 15.

A statement by the state’s commissioner for Information and Orientation, Donald Ojogo, said “The review of the ban and subsequent approval by Mr Governor to lift same, therefore, comes on the heels of an appreciable level of compliance on the part of those saddled with responsibilities during the ban.

“So far, the measures have yielded some commendable results.” 

He said all permit holders as well as other legitimate stakeholders are enjoined to commence their activities from the approved date.

Dear Reader,
Every day, we work hard to provide readers such as you with the most accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive information. Quality journalism costs money. Today, we're asking that you support us to do more. Your support means that Daily Trust can keep offering journalism to everyone in the world. sign up for as little as N1,000 to become a member. Learn more about our membership here

Bank transfers can be made to:
Zenith Bank
1017257739
Media Trust Ltd


Please send details of your bank transfer to the email or Whatsapp number below so that we can contact you.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Inquiries:
Email: membership@dailytrust.com
Whatsapp: +234 806 990 3410