Psalm 100:1-5, “Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.  Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.  Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.  Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.  For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.”
Access is key for getting on in life.
- 58 Nigerian London-bound doctors denied departure
- Two children, policewoman die in Lagos building collapse
Where and who you have access to determine the outcome of your destiny. Many people are struggling because they lack critical access: to education, favour, to the people that can change their lives, to power, to wealth. In Isaiah 45:1-3, it is clear that until certain gates are open, you have no access to uncommon wealth. Many are struggling outside of the place where real wealth is.
The greatest gate in the Universe is the gate of heaven. The greatest authority in the Universe is the Most High God. The greatest access is to His throne.
Every gate on earth answers to the man who has access to the throne of grace. Every power on earth surrenders to the man for whom the gates of heaven are open. There you obtain mercy to have your sins forgiven. There you find grace to help in the time of need. Hebrews 4:16, “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”
The question is, How Do You Gain Access To This All-Important Place?
Psalm 100:4, “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.”
There is protocol for entering into any presidential palace, royal court or White House. You cannot just stand up and walk your way in. You have to have an appointment and besides, you have to meet some criteria.
So it is with gaining access into the greatest palace in the Universe; the palace of the King of kings and the Lord of lords; the palace of the Most High God, the Sovereign Ruler in the Universe! To start with, you don’t have what it takes to appear before a holy God. Yet once you get there you receive mercy, you find grace to help in time of need. In His presence there is fullness of joy and at His right hand there are pleasures forever more! Things happen in His presence that cannot happen anywhere else! So, how do you gain access?
The Bible tells us that Jesus has opened this gate and given us access. He said in Revelations 3:8, “I have set before thee an open door and it shall not be shut…” What was He referring to?
Hebrews 10:19, “Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,  By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh…”
When He was crucified, the veil of the temple was torn from top to bottom thereby giving us access to the holy of holies once and for all! (Matthew 27:51). What Jesus did on the Cross can never be undone! His death and resurrection cannot be undone. Therefore, no devil can block our access to the throne of God. Revelations 3:8, “I have set before thee an open door and it shall not be shut…” Jesus is the Way (John 14:6)! He is the door (John 10:7), John 10:9 says, “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” Jesus is our access to the Throne of Grace.
You Need A Pass To Gain Access
The gate is open but you need a pass!
Look at Psalm 100:4 again, “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.”
1. Gratitude is your pass. You may be denied access if you are ungrateful.
2. Praise is your pass. Look at Psalm 100:4 again, “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.” It didn’t say open the gate it says enter. That means the gate is already open. You just need a pass to go through.
So, What Are The Things That Can Lock Us Out Of The Throne Of Grace?
1. Lack of gratitude and praise. It is our refusal to use the pass of praise that can lock us out of the place where power for exploits can be obtained. A brother worked for 12 years without promotion. One day I taught on the midnight dance and so he challenged himself to praise and dance for the Lord at midnight. The following day, his promotion letter was hastily drafted, and he was paid 12 years arrears of Salaries!
2. The second thing that can lock us out of grace is unconfessed sin. Every act of disobedience is sin. Romans 6:1, “What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?  God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?”
3. The third thing that can block the flow of grace is bitterness. Hebrews 12:15, “Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled…”
Let us use the pass of David – the pass of praise and gain access to the greatest gate in the Universe and be admitted to the place of power, dominion and authority for great exploits. Your life is about to undergo a complete revolution!! Everything you have lost as a result of this pandemic will be fully restored and much more as you engage this time-tested Kingdom key of gratitude and praise. The champion in you is about to emerge for global recognition and honour!
Bishop Dr. Charles Olowojoba is the General Overseer of Dayspring Bible Church Worldwide with HQ in Abuja, Nigeria & President, Dayspring Christian Ministries Int’l. Website: www.dayspringcmi.org e-mail: email@example.com Help line: 08035150515