Twenty four hours after his abduction, Alhaji Alhassan Adamu, the Emir of Kajuru, regained freedom.
On Sunday, bandits abducted him from his private residence, alongside 13 others.
- Bandits release Kaduna monarch, hold on to daughter, other captives
- PHOTOS: Jubilation in Kajuru as Emir returns from Bandits’ den
While he was released on Monday, the others are still in captivity.
Below is a list of the remaining captives:
- Zainab Alhassan (daughter)
- Zainab Mukhtar, (granddaughter)
- Muhammad Sa’adanu (grandson)
- Salim Musa (grandson)
- Faisal Musa (grandson)
- Ahmed Mukhtar (grandson)
- Suleiman Umar (A title holder in Kajuru)
- Nazifi Rayyanu
- Ayuba Yunusa
- Amina Abubakar
- Maryam Abubakar
- Mardiyya Sani
- Mudassir Sani (one-year-old toddler)