Daystar Eye Clinic and Vision Centre is a standard eye clinic, established in January 2017 as a partnership practice founded with a vision to deliver quality patient-centered eye care services. Daystar Eye Clinic and Vision Centre is fully equipped with standard state-of-the-art equipment and fully integrated computerized system to provide excellent and comprehensive investigative services that meet patients’ visual needs in a friendly environment carried out by qualified, experienced and highly motivated personnel. Our objective as a clinic is “commitment to eye care excellence”.
As part of our commitment to dispense quality and excellent eye care, we provide general screening, ocular health awareness and treatment package to individual and corporate organizations where we deliver patient-centered eye screening services and health talks on vital eye care topics. The unique thing about most ocular conditions, especially the serious-sight\vision threatening conditions, is that they exist with no obvious sign or symptom; hence, our commitment to providing excellent and comprehensive investigative services that meet patients’ visual needs by employing fully integrated computerized system for early and timely detection.
Vision and Mission Statement
To be among the top ranking eye diagnostic vision and eye care center in Nigeria.
Daystar Eye Clinic and Vision Centre is focused on ensuring that preventable blindness and vision impairment is reduced to its lowest minimum by curing, managing and detecting eye defects at its early stage.
The objects for which the company was established are: (among others) to carry on the business of qualitative eye care within the Federal Capital Territory and beyond through Daystar Eye Clinic, and also:
- To carry on all or any of the businesses of planning and designing of all Kinds of scientific, optical or ophthalmic units, and medical facilities in general.
- To initiate, conduct and promote research, training and other activities aimed at furthering medical knowledge and the activities of the company.
- To enter into agreement with other medical institutions in Nigeria and elsewhere for the furthering of medical knowledge and for such other matters as may be beneficial to the company and to humanity.
Product and Services
In ensuring we provide excellent and comprehensive investigate services that meets our patients’ visual needs, we carry out the following services:
- Comprehensive eye care.
- Ocular pathology diagnosis.
- Contact lens dispensing.
- Optical lens dispensing
- Eye surgery co-management.
- Glaucoma and Dry eye management.
- Binocular vision disorders treatment/ Vision therapy
- Dilated fundus examination/ photography
- Visual field examination
- Diagnose ocular manifestation of systemic diseases
- Counseling and review of patients
- Myopia control
- Slit-lamp biomicroscopy
- Foreign body removal
- Pterygium excision
- Ocular coherence tomography
- Cataract removal with partnership
We have a wide variety of glass frames that suits persons of different ages and fashion sense with their frame accessories while also providing drugs for eye treatment.
Daystar Eye Clinic and Vision Centre prides in reaching out to people of different ethnicity and financial background, religion and culture, showing care by ensuring that preventable blindness and vision impairment is reduced to its lowest minimum. This have led us to carrying out these several social health services.
Suites B10, Fudie Plaza, Mike Akhigbe Way, Utako, Abuja
0909 960 3758