American actor, Bruce Willis has recently announced that he is quitting acting as a result of a serious brain condition, aphasia that impairs one’s cognitive abilities.
Here are five things to know about the degenerative brain condition:
- Actor Bruce Willis diagnosed with degenerative brain condition, to quit actingacting
- Five Things To Know About Will Smith
– Aphasia is a condition that damages one’s ability to communicate, by limiting your ability to speak, write and understand both verbal and written language.
– Aphasia typically occurs suddenly after a stroke or a head injury. But it can also come on gradually from a slow-growing brain tumour or a disease that causes progressive, permanent damage (degenerative).
– Once diagnosed, treatment for aphasia is speech and language therapy. The person with aphasia relearns and practices language skills and learns to use other ways to communicate.
– Aphasia is a sign of some other medical conditions, such as a stroke or a brain tumour.
– Early signs of aphasia include; difficulty speaking, trouble understanding speech, poor or declining memory, problems with reading or writing.
Source: Mayo Clinic
Nigerians can now earn US Dollars by acquiring premium domain names, most clients earn about $7,000 to $10,000, all paid in US Dollars. Click here to learn how to start.