The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment for 2022/2023 has opened its portal for airmen/women
The application is free of charge and interested and qualified candidates are to apply on nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- 2023 Presidency: I’m out to challenge monster called zoning -Yahaya Bello
- Meet Muhammad Shamsudeen, the 8-year-old who memorised Quran
Instructions for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022/2023
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple online applications would be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the application online:
- You need to present all your academic certificates.
- All important documents like Birth certificates or Declaration of Age which should be obtained like 4 year earlier.
- Educational/Trade Certificates is required for some categories.
- Indigeneship certificate from your own state to show that you are from your state is needed.
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgement Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
Qualification for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022/2023
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment is open to Nigerians who are fit in all way round. If they suspect that an applicant have any form of disability they won’t accept such a person. Join us as we look into some other general instruction :
1. Nationality: as you are applying hope you are a Nigerian citizen by birth? That’s the number 1 criteria.
2. Age: also check if you are above the age limit, it’s clearly stated that Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. While Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
3. Marital Status: to excel in the Nigerian Airforce as a new recruit, you need a focused mind and not dividend attention, hence All applicants must be single.
4. Height: your height can disqualify you if you didn’t meet this requirement hence the Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: the Nigerian Airforce has a medical and employment standard that all applicants must meet. They expect only physically fit persons to apply
Other requirements are as follows:
1- Applicants must be Nigerian by citizens by birth and must possess a national identity card/NIN or BVN.
2- Applicant must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
3- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
4- Applicants must free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds by a court of law.