The #EndSARS protest which has taken centre stage in Nigeria by the youths have led to the release of five demands by the #EndSARS protesters tagged #5for5.
The Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu last Sunday disbanded the Special Anti-Robbery Squad in the country.
This step led to the release of five key points about the dissolution of SARS by the police.
Reacting to this, the youths also came up with #5for5.
Below is a list of five demands of the #EndSARS protesters:
- Immediate release of all arrested protesters.
- Justicefor all deceased victims of police brutality and appropriate compensation for their families.
- Setting up an independent body to oversee the investigation & prosecution of all reports of police misconduct (Within 10days).
- Inline with the new Police Act, psychological evaluation & retraining (to be confirmed by an independent body) of all disbanded SARS officers before they can be redeployed.
- Increase police salary so that they are adequately compensated for protecting lives and property of citizens.
Nigerians can now earn US Dollars by acquiring premium domain names, most clients earn about $7,000 to $10,000, all paid in US Dollars. Click here to learn how to start.